Often people with hyperhidrosis find that the sweating occurs to a degree that starts to affect day to day activities.
For instance, you may find:
- You avoid shaking hands with others due to the sweating on the palms.
- You avoid activities that would naturally make you sweat.
- The sweating is interfering with your job.
- You are showering several times in the day or frequently changing your clothes.
- You have become very self-conscious and even socially withdrawn.
- Clinical-strength antiperspirants have failed.